Sunday, June 21, 2015

New Contributor!

Hi everyone!

I'm super duper delighted to tell you guys that a friend of mine, Phoebe, will be contributing to this blog as well! Since she's in the UK, we'll be providing you guys with two different food realms and we're both super excited about joining forces!

Although I love to eat baked goods, sweets, etc. I cannot bake for the life of me. :( I've gotta say I'm not bad when it comes to cooking savory foods, but the sweet realm is a whole different ball game for me. HOWEVER, my new contributor is GREAT with the sweets so she'll be posting recipes on sweets, as well as additional content that will help BLOOM this blog even further!

We also have a Facebook page now, so please check it out and like it - Facebook Page for Blog !

I'm super thankful to all of you guys who read this blog, so please look forward to it even more!

Please follow us or subscribe via email to this blog & Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @wondersforthesoul!

For any inquiries, please direct them to: wondersforthesoul@gmail.com

THANK YOU!

Happy Eatings!

No comments:

Post a Comment