Friday, June 12, 2015

Pic Series of Jeju: EcoLand

EcoLand was one of the first places I went to while visiting Jeju Island. For nature lovers, this is definitely for you but even if you're not, it's such a fantastic place that fills your heart with peace and tranquility. I think it's a great place for families, friends, couples and even schools to bring their students for school trips! The way that they cultivated and planned out the park was superb. It's just beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I love how they made it like an "amusement park" although it's less roller coaster rides and more nature. Nonetheless, I'm all about this place. I won't say much more because you guys need to see and experience the place for yourselves, but here's the first step to a Pic Series that will take you guys one step closer to Jeju Island. :) Enjoy!


























No comments:

Post a Comment