Monday, October 31, 2011

Update.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am tired to the extremeeee!

1:11AM and I'm on the phone with my best friend. She's eating cereal while I'm starving and squinting my eyes as I write this post.

Something that I've noticed is that we are such ignorant creatures.
In the past couple of weeks, I have become so mature emotionally and my train rides really exemplify that.
Ever since I was little, I had a scare for trains.... I would always think that the train would end up getting into an accident and I would slowly die with everyone else on the train (maybe I watched too much movies?)
I never thought I'd come face to face with the day I would have to ride the train by myself.

I don't like showing people this side, but I was truly frightened by all the possibilities in the world.
BUT, I survived. Yay me!!!

I even took a mini trip downtown to get my latest obsessions, MACARONS!

They are adorned by my mother and I.

Ahhhh, 1:15AM.

I need to post more things on this blog.......... AND I'm pretty sure I have dance practice tomorrow.

I will be sleeping now.

Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment