|Courtesy of Google - Huffington Post|
In honor of Father's Day, here are a few Easy & Quick Gift options:
- Get your dad some flowers -- who says only mom's should get flowers?!
- Write a handwritten card with some sentimental things instead of just signing your name in a card with a message pre-written down!
- Make a mini Coupon book for your dad to use!
- Make him Breakfast (or buy, whichever you prefer)!
- Easy Breakfast Idea + Recipe:
- French Toast with some fruit on the side - French Toast is pretty simple to make and there's little doubt you'll go wrong with this.
- First, prep your fresh fruit - any fruit that your dad likes - and place them in a bowl (or if you'd like, plate it on the dish you want to plate your french toasts on too)! Leave it aside.
- In a bowl, beat 1-2 eggs.
- Then, add 1/4 cup of milk, 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon of Nutmeg (optional) and mix into the egg mixture.
- Heat your frying pan on low-medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of Butter.
- Next, dip 2-3, or maybe even 4, pieces of toast into the egg mixture and lay it on the pan.
- Each side should take about 2-5 minutes to turn golden brown.
- Finally, plate it with some maple syrup on the side and bring it to his bed!
- If he's a hot sauce person - get him a variety of hot sauces to try out; or a variety of different sauces to try out on his ribs, steak, chicken, fish, whatever he likes!
- Bake CUPCAKES or CAKE (either of which he prefers!) and any other desserts he might be a fan of (or buy them if you're not the best baker)!
- If you're of age to buy alcohol, a nice bottle of Wine, Whiskey, Scotch, Vodka, Beer could be another choice for your dad too!
- Set a date for the future so you and your dad can hang out -- You can purchase tickets and then give those tickets to him as a gift too!
- We have some additional gift ideas on Pinterest so check them out: https://www.pinterest.com/wonders4thesoul/gift-ideas/
Hope this helped!!
Have a beautiful Sunday and a WONDERFUL Father's Day~ :)