Friday, June 19, 2015

Pic Series of Jeju: Citrus Museum

I can sit down and eat a box of clementines by myself with no remorse - and this is has been the case for the past 20 years! I love fruits but I really do love my citrus fruits above all! Oranges, clementines, mandarin oranges, sunkist oranges, grapefruits - all - make me super happy and refreshed! When I saw a map of Jeju that highlights a lot of the tourist spots, I noticed that there was a Citrus museum!!! I thought it was super cool and begged my family to go! 

Today's Pic Series of Jeju is meant to highlight my time at the Citrus Museum! It was such a lovely place to visit and made me feel so tropical! I hope you enjoy these pictures, and please, look forward to my future Pic Series' of Jeju! :) 






























Hope you enjoyed! Please subscribe or follow my blog for more posts, leave a comment and follow my Instagram - @wondersforthesoul!

No comments:

Post a Comment