Saturday, November 1, 2014

Refreshing Shrimp Salad Recipe

My mom and I made this dish for the first time a few weeks ago when we had guests over - made this again a few times since then!!! It's SO REFRESHING and just SUPER DELISH! This is a super simple recipe that produces a sweet and savory dish perfect for the summer! It's really delicious so I hope you guys enjoy it as much as my mom and I do!! :)

What you'll need: 

Salad:

2 cups of Shrimp, cleaned, peeled, and boiled
1 Avocado, chopped
1 Mango, peeled, chopped
1 Grapefruit, peeled, chopped
1/4 cup Mint, minced
1/4 cup Cilantro, minced
Sauce: (I didn't use the measuring cup before when I made this so these are all estimates)
1/2 cup Orange Juice
1/3 cup Balsamic Vinagrette Dressing
1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
1/2 tablespoon Honey

Put all of the salad ingredients into a bowl - except for the avocado. Mix the ingredients.
Mix the salad dressing ingredients in a bowl, and then pour the dressing over the salad. Then, add the avocado and mix one more time.

Bam. You're done. Pretty simple, right? Hope you all enjoy!! :)

HAPPY EATING EVERYONE!

Check out my instagram: @wondersforthesoul instagram.com/wondersforthesoul

No comments:

Post a Comment