Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Chris' Special Burger Sauce Recipe




In the past few years, I've come to appreciate and really love/enjoy burgers. Burgers are packed with flavor and are the embodiment of awesomeness, but adding extra sauces or different cheeses definitely gives it an extra boost in flavor! When I first had Shake Shack, I was just in love with how delicious their burgers were, and their "secret" sauce was definitely the hint of magic that made it extra tasty (at least for me). I figured it would be great to make a sauce like that to keep at home for the days I craved a burger and gives it that extra mile of deliciousness! So, I googled for Shake Shack's sauce recipe, and there wasn't an exact one but since they were relatively similar, I decided to use those recipes as a base to make my own sauce to cater to my and my families' taste buds! I'm very glad to share this easy peezy recipe with you guys, and it's a burger sauce but it also pairs well with fries, tater tots, gyros & hot dogs! ENJOY!

Total time: 5 Minutes
Serving Size: 4-6

Here's what you'll need:  (these are estimates of what I put in, I usually taste it and add more of the ingredients if I want - it really all depends on what YOU like, so cater to your taste buds :)


4 tablespoons of Mayo
2 1/2 tablespoons of Ketchup
2 tablespoons of Mustard (any kind you'd like)
2 tablespoons of Sriracha (You can add more if you want it to be spicier, or less if you don't)
1 1/2 tablespoons of Sweet or India Relish 
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon of paprika
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
Pinch of Salt

Instructions:
All you gotta do is just mix all the ingredients together! If you feel like it needs something else, feel free to remix it for your taste buds!
 

I hope you enjoy this! Happy Eatings Everyone! <3

2 comments:

  1. I've recently learned about your blog through instagram. You have lots of interesting recipes here! So I just nominated you for the 'Versatile Blogger Award'. Go find out more here, http://spicycandiedlife.com/versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much!!! It means so much to me that you did that! I'm quite a fan of your instagram as well!! Again, thank you very much! <3

      Delete